Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-16 Origin:Site
The tank body of alkaline electrolyzer for water electrolyzer is made of non-toxic abs plastic material, and the interior can be equipped with ruthenium-iridium coating, platinum-iridium coating, platinum-plated titanium electrode and ion membrane imported from Japan, with a pH value of 8-11.
Alkaline electrolyzers for water electrolysis machines have a stable and good electrolysis effect, and are widely used in household water electrolysis machines, disinfection machines and large water plants.
Xi’an Qinhuang Water’s self-developed ruthenium-iridium-coated titanium electrode and platinum-plated titanium electrode, plus imported ion membrane, have a stable electrolysis effect. They have been widely used in household water electrolysis machines and disinfection machines, and are used in large-scale water The factory has been promoted and used, with low energy efficiency, stable electrolysis, long life and low price, and this product has passed the European Union's EC-1935-2004 test.
Titanium metal electrode is a key part of the water electrolysis machine, and the quality of the metal electrode directly affects the quality of the water purifier. How to choose electrodes should be selected reasonably according to the nature of the work. In the field of water treatment, metal electrodes must meet the following basic requirements:
(1) Good conductivity:
(2) Strong corrosion resistance:
(3) Good mechanical strength and processing performance:
(4) Long working life:
(5) Good electrocatalytic performance, etc.
In the field of water treatment, especially in the electrolysis process of water, such as the process of generating acid and alkali ion water, there are various strong oxidizing substances in the water, such as: O3, H2O2, HCLO, etc., and the anode is often reversed, so Special functional electrodes must be used. After years of research, our company has developed a long-life electrode suitable for the field of water treatment-titanium coated electrode. This electrode is coated with platinum noble metal oxides with high electrocatalytic performance, strong oxidation resistance and good conductivity on a pure titanium substrate, which is an insoluble anode. The characteristics of this anode are:
1) Titanium has the characteristics of light specific gravity, good strength, corrosion resistance and good performance, especially the resistance to wet chlorine is unmatched by other metal materials. For example, when there is a small amount of chloride ion in the electrolysis of water, pitting corrosion will occur quickly on the stainless steel plate, which shortens the life of the electrode, but titanium does not have these problems.
(2) Due to the addition of a variety of platinum group noble metals in the coating, it has high current efficiency, good electrical conductivity, good electrocatalytic performance, strong oxidation resistance, long working life and energy saving.
(3) The electrolyzer for the water electrolyzer developed and produced by our company has been widely used in household water electrolyzers and disinfection machines, and has been promoted and used in large water plants. It is equipped with ruthenium-iridium-coated titanium electrodes and Platinum-plated titanium electrode, plus imported ion membrane, has a stable electrolysis effect, low energy efficiency, long life, low price, and this product has passed the European Union's EC-1935-2004 test.