Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-09 Origin: Site
The introduction of sodium hypochlorite:
Experimental principle: using titanium plate coated with precious metal coating as anode, direct current electrolysis of low concentration salt water (3% ~ 5%), electrode electrochemical reaction to produce sodium hypochlorite solution.
Reaction formula: NaCl + H2O → NaClO + H2 ↑
Electrode reaction: anode 2Cl-- 2e → Cl2
Cathode 2H + + 2e → H2
Solution reaction: 2NaOH + Cl2 → NaCl + NaClO + H2O
1. Electrode: provided by Qinhuang Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd. (100 mm * 50 mm * 1 mm, 30 mm * 30 mm * 1 mm, 35 mm * 35 mm * 1 mm, 40 mm * 40 mm * 1 mm), MAGNETO special anodes . (100 mm * 50 mm * 1 mm, 30 mm * 30 mm * 1 mm, 35 mm * 35 mm * 1 mm, 40 mm * 40 mm * 1 mm), ruthenium iridium double-sided coating;
2. Power supply: Zhaoxin rxn-3020a DC regulated power supply;
3. Detection tablets: palintest dpd1 and detection box (the detection range of available chlorine is 0.1-6.0mg/l);
4. Balance: Shanghai Cenda Jinma JPT-1;
5. Shu Niu glass instrument (measuring cylinder, glass rod, conical flask, beaker, etc.);
6. Table salt: China Salt Yulin Salt Chemical Co., Ltd. (iodine 20 ~ 50mg / kg, selenium 4.5 ~ 10.7mg / kg).
Methods: a certain amount of salt was completely dissolved in tap water, and the electrode pieces were clamped in a shallow groove with insulating material (fixed electrode spacing). Constant voltage or constant current power supply conditions were set for electrolysis. The original temperature, voltage, current and the available chlorine content after every 10 minutes were recorded (the detection range of the detection box was 0.1-6.0 mg / L, while the available chlorine content of the general generated solution was 1000-8000 mg / L, which was more than 1000 times, Therefore, it is necessary to test after dilution. The method is to absorb 0.1 ~ 1ml of the generated solution with a syringe, completely dissolve it in 50 ~ 500ml of water, inject it into the test box, place the tablet, and then compare the color after shaking, and record the effective chlorine content.)