Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-06 Origin: Site
How to fill
The alkaline water pitcher comes equipped with a simple and convenient easy-fill lid.
1. Place easy-fill lid under faucet.
2. Position water stream over the covered circular opening and allow water to fill the reservoir.
3. The easy-fill lid will automatically close when the reservoir is full.
Setting filter indicator
1. Hold down start button firmly until clock blinks 4 times.
2. Countdown begins at 60 and decreases to 1.
3. The 1 will indicate a filter replacement is needed.
4. To reset the indicator, hold down the start button firmly until it blinks 4 times and then release. Clock will reset to 60.
(Heavy consumption of water may require more frequent filter changes.)
1. Remove the filter with the reservoir, one hand hold the filter on the top.and another hand push from the bottom of the reservoir.
2. Recycle your filter: crack open plastic housing. Take filter contents and deposit into a compost.
3. Recycle plastic housing in your plastic recycling bin. Replace with a new filter.
1. Do not store your Alkaline Water Pitcher in direct sunlight and keep the pitcher away from heat sources such as a stove.
2. Clean your Alkaline Water Pitcher each time you replace the filter.
3. For optimal filter performance change your filter every 300 litres(approximately 2 months) Double the filter life of most pitchers!
4. Boil Water Advisories: If you municipality is under a boiler water advisory you must boiler your water prior to use with the Alkaline Water Pitcher. The Alkaline Water Pitcher is designed for use with biologically safe, potable water only.
5. If you are unsure of whether your water is biologically safe, please contact your local water sanitation organization for more information or have your water tested at a certified laboratory.
6. Keep the filtered water in the fridge. It is recommended to consume the filtered water within 2 days.